Product Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Bentley Systems Brisbane
Bentley Systems Brisbane urgently required following position for Product Sales Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Bentley Systems Brisbane Jobs Details:
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career ? If so Bentley wants to hear from you.
Bentley Systems invites you to join our high-performance team of Sales Engineers in ANZ for the Civil Engineering product sector. As a Sales Engineer you will be :
- Generating sales revenue for your product suite and territory.
- Developing business opportunities by prospecting for new business and accounts.
- Working with our Managed and Commercial account managers to generate revenue in their existing accounts.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated, and preferably experienced at inside and/or business-to-business sales and most importantly you speak the language of our users and prospects because of your experience in the civil engineering sector.
You will be responsible for products sales in the Civil product sector across existing accounts and responsible for seeking out new business and new accounts. You will be responsible for licence and subscription sales as well as related services. As a given, you will meet or exceed your assigned sales quotas for your product suite in your territory.
Sales Engineers are also expected to :
- Respond to RFPs and other incoming sales leads and participate in relevant exhibitions, congresses and other events
- Develop proposals and give presentations and demonstrations to existing users and prospects
- Qualify and quantify each lead and sales opportunity and develop and manage a sales pipeline, forecast and territory sales plan by utilising Bentley’s CRM as a daily sales tool and reporting system
- Develop relationships at various levels within prospects and users through use of direct sales techniques.
- Host and (co-)present web presentations and demonstrations with Application Engineers
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of your product suite
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent level achieved through experience.
- Preferably a minimum 1-2 years’ experience in sales or customer service are required
- You are a self-starter and you combine customer focus with being service oriented and highly motivated.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present information to users and prospects via phone, web and face-to-face.
- Ability to travel
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- Being an integral part of the Global Team for a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction.
- A professional, supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Who We Are:
Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley’s MicroStation-based engineering and BIM applications, and its digital twin cloud services, advance the project delivery (ProjectWise) and the asset performance (AssetWise) of transportation and other public works, utilities, industrial and resources plants, and commercial and institutional facilities.
Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2012. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers. Bentley shares transact by invitation on the NASDAQ Private Market; strategic partner Siemens AG has accumulated a non-voting minority stake. www.bentley.com