Accounts Officer Jobs Vacancy in Work Health Group Herdsman
Work Health Group Herdsman urgently required following position for Accounts Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Officer Jobs Vacancy in Work Health Group Herdsman Jobs Details:
atWork Australia part of the MedHealth Group are a leading Employment Services Provider, we are proud to have strong partnerships with employers to help drive employment opportunities for all Australians.
We exist to make a real and measurable impact on employment opportunities for people with injury, illness, disability or disadvantage.
Currently we have an excellent opportunity for a Accounts Officer to join our Corporate team based in Herdsman.
This will be a part time position working 4 days per week or 30.4 hours per week.
About the role
Reporting to the Financial Controller this role will see you conducting Accounts Payable and Accounts Administration duties within the finance team.
Key tasks will include:
- Process purchase orders and jobseeker reimbursement claims through to accounts payable for payment
- Liaison with relevant internal stakeholders regarding enquiries and claims processes
- Ensure all data is accurate and maintained as per service agreement and compliance procedures
- General Accounts Administration as required
- Assisting the wider Finance Team with adhoc accounts duties as required
You will be an experienced Finance Officer with excellent knowledge of Accounts Payable process along with:
- Experience working within Employment Services - Highly regarded
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work within a deadline driven environment;
- High degree of initiative and ability to work proactively
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and;
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft office and software programs
- Successful applicant will be required to produce a satisfactory Police Clearance
Working for atWork Australia
atWork Australia are committed to our employees, working for atWork Australia not only offers you a very rewarding career, but we also offer:
- Career development and progression opportunities Nationally;
- Career development and progression opportunities across the Work Health Group;
- Discounted Health Insurance;
- Road side assistance and;
- Supportive friendly environment
Further details about atWork Australia can be found on our website: www.atworkaustralia.com.au To express your interest and to apply hit APPLY below.
atWork Australia promotes a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.