Client Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Clemenger Group Melbourne
Clemenger Group Melbourne urgently required following position for Client Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Clemenger Group Melbourne Jobs Details:
Clemenger BBDO Melbourne are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Client Accountant to join our finance team.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and Finance Director you will be responsible for owning the finance relationship with the Account Management team for your allocated client base to ensure efficient and accurate accounting of client billing and revenue.
You will be joining a friendly, supportive and hardworking finance team as part of a fun, and social agency environment, which offers real opportunity for growth and development.
Duties will include but will not limited to:
- Liaising with Account Management on client billings ensuring they are in line with client contractual arrangements
- Review of job cost reports and invoicing clients as agreed
- Review and approval of staff timesheets
- Update of client revenue forecasts
- Monthly update of agency Commercial report
- Back up for HFM upload
- Back up for Working capital (monthly and weekly)
- Demonstrated experience in finance, preferably in an Advertising agency
- Accounting or Business degree qualification
- Superior attention to detail and managing tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate; with advanced Excel skills essential
- BCC Software experience (Agency Finance system)
- Process Driven
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Is a team player
- Ability to work on your own
- Confidence and openness in dealing with Management and Agency staff
- Exceptional people skills
- Experience in a relevant role with a clear passion for people and culture
- A positive attitude
At Clemenger BBDO Melbourne there are three things we believe in and three things we care about: the work, the work, the work. After all, the work is what the consumer sees, what changes behaviour and what drives the sale. So we aspire to produce the most interesting, engaging and, above all, creative work for our clients. Work that stands out, work that gets noticed, work that is talked about and shared and work that stretches across channels and endures over time.
Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.