Graduate Operational Readiness Process Brisbane Jobs Vacancy in Hatch Brisbane
Hatch Brisbane urgently required following position for Graduate Operational Readiness Process Brisbane. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Operational Readiness Process Brisbane Jobs Vacancy in Hatch Brisbane Jobs Details:
Requisition ID: 16721
Job Category: Engineering; Operational Performance
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
The Hatch Graduate Program is a global Hatch initiative aimed at engineering and technical excellence. It has been developed to facilitate the management of professional career development during the initial years and is aligned with the Engineers Australia Professional Development Program (PDP). The program provides a flexible framework in which to achieve Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status, and importantly, allows individuals to meet both personal and professional goals.
Key program benefits include:
- Continuous learning and development opportunities via the Hatch Corporate Learning Centre
- A mentoring support program with exposure to a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways
- An internal Professional Development Program support structure
- Global exposure to a wide variety of work around the world
- Networking events, opportunities and activities
- A flexible framework and work environment to achieve Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status (where applicable) and career goals
Hatch is currently seeking Graduates who are interested in developing an engineering or technical career in the consulting field and enjoy working in a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
Specifically, we are looking to hear from those students suitably qualified and passionate about pursure a career in Operational Readiness (Process Engineering). Learn more about Hatch's Operational Readiness team visit https://www.hatch.com/en/Expertise/Services-and-Technologies/Operational-Readiness-Management-System.
Candidates applying for these 2019 Graduate positions must be available for a (latest) commencement date of 11 February 2019.
Ideally applicants will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or working towards) in your chosen discipline with a strong academic record
- Aspirations to work for a consultancy
- Collaborative approach to work with good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- Flexibility to travel and work in locations within Australia and Internationally
- A passion and drive to make a real difference
Need further information?
Please feel free to visit our website to learn more about Graduate Opportunities at Hatch - https://jobs.hatch.com/content/YoungProfessionals/?locale=en_US
- Simply apply via Hatch Careers. Search for your chosen discipline by entering the reference (requisition) number provide above.
- Your current CV (be sure to include your transferrable skills and extra-curricular activities)
- A Cover letter (personalise this to outline your interests and why you want to work for Hatch)
- The most recent copy of your academic transcripts - Mandatory
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know and we will do our utmost to accommodate. Hatch also supports and encourages a flexible workplace. We offer our employees comprehensive benefits, including up to 12 weeks annual leave per year as part of our Purchased Leave Program.