Administration Officer Ambulatory Care Unit Jobs Vacancy in Western Nsw Local Health District Dubbo
Western Nsw Local Health District Dubbo urgently required following position for Administration Officer Ambulatory Care Unit. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Officer Ambulatory Care Unit Jobs Vacancy in Western Nsw Local Health District Dubbo Jobs Details:
Remuneration: $58,132.09 - $60,047.04 pa plus super
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ100499
Number of FTE: 1
Location: Dubbo NSW
Applications Close: 23 Apr 2019 - 11.59pm
About the opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Officer to work in our Ambulatory Care Unit. This is a Permanent Full-Time position. The Administration Officer will provide a comprehensive range of administration support and customer service to the staff, patients and visitors of the Ambulatory Care Unit.
What we can offer you
- Country living with a meaningful career path
- Paid leave entitlements
- Monthly ADO’s for full time staff
- Generous salary packaging options and other fringe benefits
- Flexible work practices
- Corporate wellbeing programs, including the Fitness Passport
- Opportunities for learning and development, including in-house training with RTO My Health Learning
Professional growth and accelerated career progression
Dubbo Ambulatory Care Unit, a part of the Western NSW Local Health District. For more information on living and working in our beautiful region, visit our website Western NSW Health Careers.
What you'll be doing
This role provides administration and clerical support to the manager and team to facilitate smooth operation of the service/ unit/ facility.
To apply, please address the following Selection Criteria
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload efficiently and effectively to achieve key tasks in a busy work environment.
- Ability to provide effective customer services, respond quickly to needs and urgent matters and applying a problem solving approach to challenges whilst working under broad supervision.
- Ability to communicate respectfully, clearly and succinctly, including attention to details when writing and good listening skills when communicating with a wide range of stakeholders, managers, colleagues and members of the public.
- Competency using information and communication technology, software/ programs for tasks including word processing, emailing, internet searching, data entry and ability to readily learn new systems and programs.
- Understanding of and commitment to, providing excellent customer service and maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
- A broad understanding of health and medical terminology.
Need more information?
- Click here for the Position Description
- Find out more about applying for this position
- For role related queries or questions contact Penny Walker on Penny.Walker@health.nsw.gov.au or (02) 6809 6000
The Stepping Up website aims to assist Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander applicants understand how to apply for roles with NSW Health by clarifying the recruitment and onboarding process. For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/WNSWLHDSteppingUp.
Applicants holding a visa with working rights may be considered for temporary appointment (up to the expiry date of their visa) where no suitable applicant for permanent appointment is identified.
If the selection panel identifies more than one suitable candidate for the role, an eligibility list may be created from which these suitable candidates may be chosen and directly offered employment in other similar roles (permanent and temporary) in the near future.
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.