Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Smaart Recruitment Dandenong
Smaart Recruitment Dandenong urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Smaart Recruitment Dandenong Jobs Details:
A global corporation delivering service excellence and innovative business solutions in commercial Structures & Logistics (workforce housing, innovative modular facilities, construction, site support services, and logistics and operations management).
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the Permanent Modular Construction team, in a position that is integral to the overall success of the business. The role will be located at their office in Dandenong but will require regular, widespread project work across Melbourne.
The nature of this role would suit an individual who is enthusiastic, flexible and enjoys the excitement that comes with delivering outstanding outcomes to a range of clients in a fast paced industry.
You main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver and manage projects in line with the project management methodology.
- Manage commercial requirements of all assigned projects to support ongoing relationships with clients.
- Manage approvals and pre-construction coordination.
- Mobilise to site to manage construction and client interface.
- Coordinate internal and external resources associated with the delivery of assigned projects.
- Manage project budget allocation for assigned projects.
- Understand technical components relevant to each individual project to deliver a quality outcome.
- Coordinate all procurement activity associated with the delivery of assigned projects to maintain a central point of contact, registration of procurement activity and to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar commercial project manager position.
- Bachelor of construction management or civil engineering
- A background in the modular industry would be highly desirable
- An understanding of multiple priorities and an ability to manage in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Clear & concise communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable personality
- Ambitious, keen to learn and grow
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive salary + company car + fuel card + phone + laptop. This global leader offer a huge amount of support and stability with the opportunity for career progression with a team with very long tenure withing the business.
If you have the skills and experience required and want to work for a global industry leader please APPLY now.
If you have further questions please contact Sarah on 03 9556 5423 at SMAART Recruitment.
*** Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply ***