Commercial Reporting Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Kmart
Kmart urgently required following position for Commercial Reporting Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commercial Reporting Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Kmart Jobs Details:
Commercial Reporting Analyst
Work type: Permanent Full-time
Location: VIC Metro
At Kmart, we are where families come first for the lowest prices on everyday items and our vision is to make everyday living brighter for all our customers, every time and everywhere they shop with us.
As Australia’s brightest retail star, we have experienced great success in recent times but for Kmart this is just the beginning of our exciting journey ahead! We have big plans in place to ensure we deliver our vision and significantly expand our business. With more new stores opening across Australia and New Zealand, the growth of our online business and expansion into new markets, we are on a mission to improve the Kmart shopping experience for all our customers, who are at the heart of everything we do. There has never been a more irresistible time to join Kmart!
Reporting in to the Operations Finance Manager, the role of Commercial Reporting Analyst is central to providing financial reporting and analysis to support business decisions around process improvements to support the Kmart corporate strategy.
You will have significant experience gained in financial reporting and possess a solid background in finance or accounting with (ideally) retail industry experience. Summary of the key responsibilities of this role outlined as follows;
- Provide consistent and accurate reporting
- Conduct variance analysis to identify and problem-solve IT reporting errors
- Streamline, simplify and automate current reporting practices to improve accuracy and timeliness
- Implement reporting changes across the business through strong stakeholder management
- Partner and work with IT to consolidate databases and automate reporting distribution where possible
- Identify opportunities to develop reports to suit evolving business needs, whilst reducing any duplication of work
- Provide valuable reporting advice and support to the commercial team and wider business
To meet the challenges of this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
- Degree qualified in Finance, Commerce or related discipline (required) combined with advanced degree or professional qualification CA/CPA/MBA (preferred)
- Advanced MS Excel, with VBA programming experience and MS Access skills (highly regarded)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy with an ability to work under time constraints and prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to interrogate and analyse data/reports, identify trends, anomalies and opportunities
- Possess a proactive attitude with strong initiative to drive reporting improvements across the business
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to liaise with various stakeholders across the business
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a project team
You will benefit from joining an amazing business and a dynamic team who are all committed to the success of Kmart and providing our customers with a great shopping experience. Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive. Your work environment will be highly collaborative, fast-paced and progressive, with no two days the same!
You will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, excellent remuneration, free parking and inclusion in the employee benefits program including a discount card for Kmart, Coles, Target and Officeworks.
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: 21 Sep 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time