Sales Estimator Tomago Jobs Vacancy in Westrac Hunter Valley
Westrac Hunter Valley urgently required following position for Sales Estimator Tomago. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Estimator Tomago Jobs Vacancy in Westrac Hunter Valley Jobs Details:
We are currently seeking an energetic and results driven Sales Estimator to join our Sales Administration team at our Newcastle branch for this permanent position.
Reporting to the Sales Support Supervisor you will be responsible for the coordination and completion of price build-up, quotations, fitting orders and planning for all new machines through to delivery. This will include consultation and communication with internal stakeholders and management of customer contract requirements.
The position is permanent full time working Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm (40 hours).
About the company
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
What we're looking for
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or related field
- High attention to detail and the ability to analyse and manipulate data in Excel
- Intermediate computer literacy skills (MS Office Suite)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Experience within the earth moving and heavy equipment industry is desirable but not essential
- Experience within a Machine Estimates & Quotation environment is desirable but not essential
You are a results driven individual who is easily motivated by success. Your proactive approach to your work coupled with your ability to prioritise your workload will see you thrive in this role.
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Access to ongoing learning and development programs
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounted private health plan
- Corporate travel discounts
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link. Make the move with an industry leader today!
For further information regarding this role, please contact Amy Stewart - Senior Recruitment Coordinator on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 875833.
Applications close 2 December 2018, 11:55PM AEST.