Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Fitness First Sydney
Fitness First Sydney urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Fitness First Sydney Jobs Details:
Be inspirational.We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Who You Are:
As a Receptionist you're at our frontline. You'll take full responsibility for greeting, directing and helping members. Someone's got a question? You're the go-to.
You're a true people-person who lives and breathes service, committed to ensuring a positive member experience from the time they enter the club, to the time they leave.
You'll track member feedback, support management and help with product sales. No two days will be the same but your service will always be spot on!
This opportunity is currently available at our Park Street (Sydney CBD) Club and we are looking for someone available to work opening shifts (5:45am), Monday to Friday.
What you Should Bring:
- Positivity and enthusiasm with a passion for people and service
- An ability to work and collaborate successfully with a team to achieve team/individual KPI's and goals
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to manage multiple priorities
- Flexibility to work varied hours - opening and closing the gym and working weekend hours as required
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A base salary of $38,749 + super
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.