Site Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Silverton
General Electric Silverton urgently required following position for Site Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Silverton Jobs Details:
The Wind Farm Site Administrative Assistant responsibilities will include site specific management of Flora and Fauna aspects according to customer site requirements, as well as standard Administrative tasks.
- Minute taking for daily Pre-Start and Tool Box meetings
- Create Purchase requisitions as directed by the site manager using GE's ERP systems (SSS B2P Oracle iProcurement). This includes purchase order management, vendor liaison & management, invoice processing and receipting of goods received
- Daily attendance and labour hours tracking spreadsheet
Contractor Time sheet management and record keeping for Health and Safety reports
- Weekly Environment Health & Safety inspections and data collection for customer report requirements
- Maintain Records and Registers – for example: calibration register and harness inspection register
Document control – GE Box management
- Assist Finance team as required, to collect data and close out Service Reports and Purchase Orders
- Assist with EHS - Audits, Inspections, Gensuite Calendar, setting up Box Folders and Document Control
Training – Update Training Matrix, managing renewal notifications
- Sourcing and booking training courses for site technicians and staff
- Assist management and project teams with new Wind Farm set-ups as required
- Be familiar with and follow all EHS policies, and procedures applicable to their job
- Report any injuries, spills, near misses or related incidents and Any concerns about possible violations of this policy
- Assist with annual audits
Assist site supervisor to maintain records regarding Environment Health & Safety system and process
- Complete required Online Training courses and annual refreshers
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Administration and Support.
- Minimum Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Australia; Silverton