Enterprise Data Architect Jobs Vacancy in Ambition Brisbane Central Business District
Ambition Brisbane Central Business District urgently required following position for Enterprise Data Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Enterprise Data Architect Jobs Vacancy in Ambition Brisbane Central Business District Jobs Details:
Our client, a Major Australian University are looking to attract an experienced Enterprise Data Architect (3+ years) to join their business functions division to define and analyse business information assets to understand the data and analytic assets to achieve desired business outcomes.
This is a hands-on role, responsible for collaborating with Data Architects to create and maintain a view of information assets, manage information models (Logical and Physical) and implement guidelines that adhere the standard of data quality expectations.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills (clear and confident communicator)
- Strong background in data warehousing techniques, SQL and Data Analysis
- Previous experience with master and meta data management
- Strong expertise across Architecture frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman etc.)
- In-depth understanding of Information modelling including relational and database designs.
- Proven experience of creating and managing business information models in all their forms (Logical and Physical)
For more details please contact Raff Brancatella on (07) 3020 0343.