Customer Service Agent Perth Airport Jobs Vacancy in Qantas Airways Limited Perth
Qantas Airways Limited Perth urgently required following position for Customer Service Agent Perth Airport. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Agent Perth Airport Jobs Vacancy in Qantas Airways Limited Perth Jobs Details:
Customer Service Agent
- Challenge yourself in a fast-paced environment
- We are looking for proven, dedicated customer service professionals
- Part-time opportunities
- Located at Perth Airport
Think of Qantas as something that stirs inside us; a sense of familiarity, a feeling of warmth and pride. At Qantas, our strong beliefs guide the way we work, ensuring everything we do stays true to our customers and this iconic brand.
In your role as a Customer Service Agent, no two days will be the same. The only guarantee is that you’ll explore what’s possible, be challenged, solve problems and make a difference. With a strong and resilient attitude, you’ll be surprised at what you’re able to achieve and how you can play a key role in the experience our customers have.
Taking ownership is critical. We’ve built a high-performance culture, and we want you to be a part of it. Along the way, you’ll have plenty of fun, meet amazing people and have experiences like no other. As a Customer Service Agent, you’ll create a welcoming environment, so customers always start their journey with us in a positive way. This includes but is not limited to meeting and greeting customers, boarding and disembarking flights, assisting our special needs customers and unaccompanied minors, marshalling passengers, problem solving, and always providing exceptional customer service.
You’ll have –
- Ability to work a 7-day rotational shift roster covering a broad range of hours
- Recent face to face customer service experience within the hospitality, tourism or other customer focused industries
- A passion for customer service with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- A proven ability to manage and diffuse difficult situations
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and able to follow through to a resolution
- A strong communicator and listener
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing, fast paced operational environment
- Compassion and empathy for special needs customers
- Exceptional grooming and personal presentation
Please note that this role will be talented pooled and will fill vacancies over the next 6 months.
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
If you’re ready to step into a culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application and let’s explore how we can go places together.