Digital Producer Jobs Vacancy in Qantas Airways Limited Sydney
Qantas Airways Limited Sydney urgently required following position for Digital Producer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Producer Jobs Vacancy in Qantas Airways Limited Sydney Jobs Details:
- Work together with the ancillary product team to offer a unique perspective on business issues, analyse data and information, and create customised solutions for customers
- Opportunity to collaboratively deliver customer facing digital products and content experiences with an industry leader
- Permanent role based at our Mascot campus
To us, innovation isn’t just a word. It’s critical to our success. We’re thinkers and researchers, just as much as we are creators and doers. We’re driven to build relationships differently, and do so in a way that genuinely makes a difference to people’s lives. Working in digital at Qantas is unique. Not only do we manage the information technology requirements for a global organisation, but we’re working on projects across the business that will allow us to leap into the future.
The Producer works within an agile team and plays a key role in the planning, viability and timely delivery of digital products, driving exceptional customer experiences. Co-ordination and implementation of website enhancements, product optimisation, performance analysis mobile applications and management of third party suppliers are core to this role. A central role within a fast paced and cross functional agile team, the Producer will collaboratively work alongside their squad, stakeholders and business partners including yet not limited to product managers, merchandising managers, marketing and domains to enable successful delivery of products, features and enhancements within allocated time and budget allocations.
You’ll have –
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to assist with reporting, analytics and creation of business cases
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation and external partners
- High level of business acumen and customer focus
- Experience working across a wide range of digital projects (content or product)
- Creative skills to oversee the production of quality digital content and/or product
- Ability to develop strategy based on strong research and data analysis or competitive reviews
- Creative skills in copywriting and planning editorial for large scale ecommerce website or online publishing platform including SEO/SEM requirements
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe platforms Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager highly desirable or equivalent
- Familiarity with analytical tools and sets to produce compelling web based solutions
Qantas embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of our roles.
Be a part of something special and play your part in the Qantas story – get in touch today.