Business Intelligence Analyst Brisbane Jobs Vacancy in Finance Brisbane
Finance Brisbane urgently required following position for Business Intelligence Analyst Brisbane. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Intelligence Analyst Brisbane Jobs Vacancy in Finance Brisbane Jobs Details:
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Support
We are seeking a motivated and highly enthusiastic individual looking for an exciting chance to join the Central Intelligence & Analytics (CIA) team within the Flight Centre Travel Group as a Business Intelligence Analyst. You will be a part of the CIA team working within the Business Intelligence discipline.
About the opportunity
In this role you will be responsible for performing a variety of data and reporting activities to a high standard utilising advanced analytical and reporting skills across complex datasets. You should have knowledge and experience in working within a Microsoft BI stack using SSAS (tabular), SSRS, Power BI and Transact SQL. This position will comprise of tasks such as ad-hoc analysis, scheduled reporting, performing pro-active analysis, design and implementation of dashboards and automation of data collection and reporting process where possible. You will be working within various disciplines in Flight Centre Travel Group Australia such as Marketing, Product, Finance, Customer and Digital.
- Data analysis
- Relationship Management
- Technical specialism
- User Experience Design
- Information Management
- Information content publishing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Information content authoring
- Bachelor Degree - Business Economics, Information Technology ,Finance or Computer Science
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as an analyst in data and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail, consistency and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge and experience in stakeholder engagement, relationship management and customer presentation and negotiation techniques.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Transact SQL or similar.
- Strong knowledge of data integration methods and tools (SSIS preferred).
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts and able to convey to audiences within a large organisation.
- The ability to think creatively and problem solve is critical (i.e. identify the data and analytical methods required to provide the desired business insights).
- Analytical experience in marketing and/or finance in a large organisation.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in reporting applications; Power BI, SSRS and MS Excel.
- Adept at report writing and presenting to audiences at all levels of a large organisation.
- Project management experience, managing priorities and deadlines.
- UX design experience - specifically info-graphics and dashboards.
- Experience in requirements gathering and interpretation.
- Ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Working knowledge of SSIS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Working knowledge of tabular model development in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Business process modelling.
- Ability to publish articles on trends and events relating to the business and/or its environment.
Applications close: 31 Aug 2018 E. Australia Standard Time