Administration Support Jobs Vacancy in Hays Geelong
Hays Geelong urgently required following position for Administration Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Support Jobs Vacancy in Hays Geelong Jobs Details:
Your new company
Recently awarded 2017/18 Hays Team of the Year for Australia & New Zealand, Hays Geelong are the preferred supplier choice to Federal, State and Local Government organisations as well as leading employers in Health, Technology, Insurance, Education and Utilities across Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Horsham, Warrnambool and Western Victoria.
We are currently looking for an experienced Administration Officer to join our Federal Government client. This 3 month assignment is based in Corio, with the possibility of extension.
Your new role
In this role your duties will include, coordinating meetings, engagement, stakeholder and daily logistics under the direction of the wider team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Full administrative task, including but not limited to meeting minutes and agendas, draft communications and reporting documentation, teleconference bookings, travel bookings, meeting room bookings, resource cost venues, record keeping and data management.
- Build and manage collaborative relationships with work groups, regions and external stakeholders to support effective communication
- As required, update documentation and power point presentations, ensuring that the highest quality, consistency and accessibility is maintained
- Manage multiple priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy to meet tight deadlines and conflicting timeframes
- Answer phone enquiries and be the first point of contact as required
- Raise issues and risks that may threaten the success of the team
- Monitor and escalate inbox enquiries
- Additional ad hoc tasks as required
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant qualifications or experience in administration support
- Sound understanding and knowledge of disability, and its impact on individuals
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
- Experience building and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Strong multi-tasker, with the ability to respond to and priorities competing tasks in an efficient manner while maintaining high standards and accuracy
- Sound judgement, analysis and decision making skills
Applicants with familiarity with WCAG AA standards, in addition to competency in MS Visio will be highly regarded.
Please note: This is a fast paced, constantly changing role requiring initiative, resilience and the drive to go above and beyond.
What you'll get in return
Through Hays, this role offers you an above award hourly rate, plus 9.5% superannuation, and the opportunity to leave your mark in this government organisation.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
What you need to do now
At Hays, we take your privacy seriously. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal. Resumes emailed directly will not be stored or considered.
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position in Office Support, please contact Bianca Stojanovski at Hays Geelong on (03) 5226 8000 or email@example.com