Online Editor Jobs Vacancy in Seven West Media Sydney
Seven West Media Sydney urgently required following position for Online Editor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Online Editor Jobs Vacancy in Seven West Media Sydney Jobs Details:
Pacific Magazines is transforming from a magazines company to a content powerhouse. We have gone from publishing in months with print, to publishing in moments across print, social, digital, apps and events.
The Digital department is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Online Editor to work alongside the Digital Content Manager of New Idea.
As the Online Editor, you will:
- Scope, create and produce entertainment, lifestyle, fashion and beauty content, as well as generate innovative ideas to attract, engage and retain Pacific Magazines digital audiences
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to implement digital content across individual brands
- Create content opportunities beyond print requirements and integrate online/social content with print editorial content.
- Achieve set targets around website traffic, social media platform community size and engagement levels, as well as digital revenue targets.
- Use audience-based research tools such as Google Analytics and Nielsen Market Intelligence to monitor & benchmark content performance and assist with the development of content that is relevant to the brands’ audience.
To be successful at this role, you will need to:
- Have a love for working in entertainment, and a wealth of knowledge about all things showbiz
- Advanced knowledge of best practice cross-media production techniques including digital usability principles and deliver content to correct specifications
- Ability to produce, write, edit and preferably post produce audio visual content for multimedia channels
- Understanding of all web-based tools and experience using content management systems
- The ability to work in a very fast-paced, start-up environment juggling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Must provide a strong portfolio of production work that demonstrates range of skills and scope of productions.
- Creative background with experience in developing original ideas into original content for digital audiences desirable.
Based in Sydney, you'll be an integral member of the New Idea team, working on this market leading brand and will suit someone who likes to have fun in fast paced work environment. If you are ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast paced multiplatform media environment apply now via the link below.
Visit Seven West Media’s corporate website: http://sevenwestmedia.com.au/careers to apply online.
Applications close 14 December 2018 - but don't hesitate, we'll be reviewing applications as they come in!
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.
Advertised: 16 Nov 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 14 Dec 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time