Gbs Operative Program Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Company Melbourne
Company Melbourne urgently required following position for Gbs Operative Program Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gbs Operative Program Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Company Melbourne Jobs Details:
GBS is offering two (2) brilliant opportunities for Marketing and/or Business students to join the team as part of our 12 month Co-operative (Co-op) program.
Commencing in January 2019, the Co-op program provides penultimate year students with the chance to gain experience in a real job where you can apply the knowledge you have gained at university while continuing to develop your technical and business skills.
- Marketing (primarily focused on our BP Plus Card product, you will support marketing, customer communication, sales, customer support and reporting/insights)
- Marketing support and customer experience
- Targeted digital campaign development and execution (eDM)
- End-to-end customer acquisition, on boarding and retention
- Identification and execution of initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Scoping work and exploring additional support opportunities for GBS, Castrol and BP
- Delivery of key business objectives through effective customer communication and branding/design
- Campaign reporting and generating insights based on success measures
- Incubation of new service lines for product and marketing support (i.e. new product launches)
- Ongoing development of customer experience strategy
- Voice of the Customer (VoC) program evolution
- Execution of Just Do IT’s (JDIs) - quick executable business initiatives to improve business efficiencies and bring concepts to life
- Development of tools and visual aids to support Sales team in acquiring customers
- Retention initiatives
- Customer Experience (you’ll work with Customer Support, Sales, Marketing Support and Accounts Receivable to produce performance reporting and identify key insights and trends)
- Assist in the analysis of data, production of performance reports and make recommendations for improvements within the Customer Service & Sales Department.
- Analyse benchmarking results to identify best practise performance, measuring department/process performance against these benchmarks to identify opportunities to implement best practise service delivery.
- Offer insight through performance reporting to identify opportunities to streamline the Customer Sales & Service processes and reduce the number of hand offs.
- Perform marketing campaign analysis on behalf of the BP Marketing Business, pre, during and post campaigns.
- support the preparation of management reports and meeting materials, attending monthly meetings to discuss results
- supporting the Customer Experience Manager with ad hoc reporting requirements
Both co-op roles will gain exposure to continuous process improvement and simplification initiatives across the business and will interact with a range of internal and external customers who will challenge and develop your communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
To be eligible for our Co-op program you are:
- in your penultimate year of a Marketing, Communications or Business (or similar) degree
- achieving a minimum 65% GPA average
Essential experience and job requirements
To be successful in the role you will also have the following attributes:
- strong personal effectiveness: you are able to communicate purposefully and clearly with a range of stakeholders, present ideas, manage your time and are hungry to learn, develop and acquire new skills
- partnership and personal impact: you contribute to team morale, are flexible in your approach, empathetic and considerate of others, self-aware of your personal impact and decisive and driven
- organisation: you work well under pressure, have strong attention to detail and highly developed organisational and administrative skills
- customer service and business insight: you put the customer first - aware of their needs and focused on providing quality customer service and maintaining strong relationships, you invest time and energy in understanding the context in which you operate (company and role) and use this knowledge to improve your performance and drive value
- previous work experience in a marketing or communications discipline will be well regarded as will customer service experience
- strong analytical skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Business Objects
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
You must be available to start in early to mid-January 2019. Opportunities are open to Australian citizens and permanent residents as well as international students with the right to work in Australia for 12 months (January - December 2019).
GBS offers a vibrant, collaborative work culture and a company that lives and breathes its values of Safety, Respect, Excellence, Courage and One Team. We are committed to developing your career and reward our people with a competitive salary package and flexible working conditions coupled with benefits that reflect these values.
As a GBS Co-op you will receive valuable development, mentoring and feedback on your performance which will kick start your career in Marketing. At the end of your program you will be in prime position to apply for future opportunities at GBS or the BP Graduate Program.
GBS is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in our workforce and we encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply. If this opportunity sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button below and follow the prompts.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation. GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence. There are five GBS Centres globally, situated in Europe, Africa, Asia, America and ANZ and Central Teams across all locations as well as the UK and Houston.
GBS ANZ provides a broad range of integrated customer solutions, supporting BP's operations across Australia and New Zealand. Supporting both BP and Castrol brands, GBS ANZ delivers accounting and banking operations, logistics/scheduling operations, customer service and sales, credit management, financial reporting and HR Services.
With a strong focus on continuous improvement and innovation, GBS ANZ is a true leader in a highly competitive shared services landscape.
GBS ANZ takes pride in being the engine room for BP with more than 400 employees; we partner with BP to serve more than 100,000 end customers and process $40 billion worth of transactions per annum.
All roles in BP Global Business Services offer some form of agile working to enable you to integrate your work and personal commitments. Talk to us about what agile working could look like for you.
Corporate & Functions