Casual Education Support Officers Foundation College Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Dandenong
- Casual Education Support Officers Foundation College
- Chisholm Institute
- Dandenong VIC
- 18 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Chisholm Institute Dandenong urgently required following position for Casual Education Support Officers Foundation College. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Education Support Officers Foundation College Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Dandenong Jobs Details:
The Education Support Officer is a key and active participant of the Foundation College Team. In this role, you will support students in classrooms and workshops within Foundation College. You will interact directly with students and teachers to provide support and assistance and to provide a positive student experience. You will also be responsible for some administrative tasks associated with the Foundation College business area.
Reporting to the Senior Educator the key accountabilities of the role will include but not limited to:
- Supporting students one-to-one or in small groups to reinforce and clarify lesson content
- Providing support on group excursions
- Visiting or supporting work placement students on site as requested by Senior Educator
- Providing support to the Work Experience Coordinator with monitoring work placements
- Providing driving services for transportation off campus where required
- Providing administrative support to the Senior Educator as required
You will have a relevant qualification at a minimum of post-secondary level or equivalent relevant experience.
Crucial to your success you will have proven experience in providing learning support to students and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. You will also have excellent communication, numeracy and literacy skills.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 9am Monday 29 October 2018.
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- Full Victorian Drivers Licence
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Kristy Shottle, Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator (03) 9212 5064.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.