Senior Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Northern Trust Company Melbourne
Northern Trust Company Melbourne urgently required following position for Senior Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Northern Trust Company Melbourne Jobs Details:
Senior IT Analyst
Who we are
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise, and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
What we do
Northern Trust's international business has grown dramatically over the last decade. Some of our largest clients are located in Asia and Australia, which represents a rapidly growing client base for the company. Since 1986, we have been serving clients in Asia-Pacific (APAC), including corporate pension funds, investment managers, insurance companies, government agencies, family offices and corporations. Our intricate understanding of the region allows us to provide unique insights and strategic perspectives to our clients. Currently, we have client offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo and Kuala Lumpur.
What you will do
You will be responsible for assisting partners in devising hardware and software solutions using personal computers (PC), data communications equipment, terminals, electronic office equipment and desktop tools. This will involve analyzing systems' needs, handling problem resolution, providing quality assurance reviews and training partners on use of various tools. This role provides technical support to all Asia offices and will perform\ Project Manager responsibilities as needed whilst keeping abreast of new technology.
You will report to the Team Leader, APAC Information Technology.
- Undertaking IT project tasks as required and ensure project deadlines are met.
- Providing end user computing support services including trading floor.
- Manage all incident tickets and user requests in a timely manner.
- Provide network infrastructure support and network security management.
- Perform and maintain support for business continuity plans drive disaster recovery (DR)
- A bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- Minimum 10-12 years' of technical experience with IT infrastructure, system applications and PC, office and desktop tools.
- ITIL, MCSE, MCSA and CCNA certification a plus
- Working knowledge of Service Now System tool a plus
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to translate technical solutions with good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and logic skills are to understand and devise hardware and software solutions.
- Willingness to work alternate hours/schedule off hours when required
- Normal work hour 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
As of June 30, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
- $10.7 trillion in assets under custody/administration
- $8.1 trillion in assets under custody
- $1.1 trillion in assets under management
- $135 billion in banking assets
Northern Trust is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for excellence in our efforts to recruit, develop and deploy the highest caliber workforce. Our commitment and success to a diverse workforce is evident in employee satisfaction and industry acknowledgment. For a list of all our achievements please click here .
For a private discussion please contact Gez Williams on +61 3 9935 8204.