Teacher Aide Bellbird Park State Secondary College Multiple Positions Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Brisbane
- Teacher Aide Bellbird Park State Secondary College Multiple Positions
- Queensland Government
- Brisbane QLD
- 19 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
Queensland Government Brisbane urgently required following position for Teacher Aide Bellbird Park State Secondary College Multiple Positions. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teacher Aide Bellbird Park State Secondary College Multiple Positions Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Brisbane Jobs Details:
As the Teacher Aide you will contribute to the provision of a quality educational service by assisting and supporting teachers, students and parents with learning activities and administrative duties in a supportive school environment.
The duties of a teacher aide at Bellbird Park SSC may include a mix of any activities listed below. This list is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other activities relevant to the nature and classification level of a teacher aide.
- Support students to find reference materials
- Assist students as instructed by the subject teacher
- Assist in the supervision of education activities, under the direction of a teacher
- Use a range of software programs when working with students
- Assist with management of resources
- Communicate effectively with staff and students and display a high level of interpersonal skills to function as an effective team member at Bellbird Park SSC
- Display respect and empathy for students with various levels of academic and social / emotional need
- Display confidentiality, tact, reliability and sensitivity to students and their families
- Clerical assistance duties including, but not limited to filing, typing, preparing and photocopying learning and assessment materials
- Contribute to the welfare, health and safety of students within their learning environments
- Assist students with diverse learning needs to access the curriculum
- Laundering linens and management of food studies cooking resources and equipment
- Manual Arts material preparation (cutting acrylic sheeting, cutting timber materials, emptying dust bags etc.)
- Undertake playground duties and bus supervision
- a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a two page letter telling us why you are interested in this role. This should not be a restatement of your resume and does not require you to respond to each of the attributes areas. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferrable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.