Substations Multiple Positions Jobs Vacancy in Ergon Energy Brisbane
Ergon Energy Brisbane urgently required following position for Substations Multiple Positions. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Substations Multiple Positions Jobs Vacancy in Ergon Energy Brisbane Jobs Details:
- About Us
- Our Future
- Our Commitments
- Contact Us
Coming together for the future of energy
- Jobs List
- Job Search
- Job Alert
- My Profile
- My Applications
- My Forms
- My Emails
- My Tests
- My Interviews
- My Details
Electrical Fitter Mechanic - Substations (Multiple Positions)
- Cairns, Mackay, Townsville, Rockhampton, Toowoomba, Maryborough, Banyo (Brisbane)
- Attractive salary with a 9 day fortnight + applicable allowances
- Multiple permanent opportunities available
We have multiple permanent opportunities for trade qualified Electrical Fitter Mechanics to join our Operations Substations Team, available at our Cairns, Mackay, Townsville, Rockhampton, Toowoomba, Maryborough & Banyo (Brisbane) depot's.
The Substations group is accountable for substation high voltage primary plant maintenance, construction, fault response and the delivery of services under the Powerlink Service Level Agreement.
As an Electrical Fitter Mechanic you will install, operate, repair, commission and maintain various items of electrical equipment and plant.
- Trade qualified with a Queensland Electrical Fitter Mechanic licence.
- Experience in high voltage testing, construction or maintenance is highly advantageous.
- Experience working within substations with some exposure to HV switchgear & operating equipment up to 275KV will be well regarded.
- Prepared to travel to undertake work.
- Hold a current 'C' class open drivers licence is mandatory, with a MR or HR licence being advantageous.
- Required to participate in an on call roster.
- Stable team player with confidence to develop good working relationships in a large team.
The level of payment will be subject to an assessment of the successful applicant’s knowledge, skills and competencies required in this position. Conditions of employment are in accordance with the Energy Queensland Union Collective Agreement 2017. Potential commencement date for these positions will be early in the new year.
Positions are currently open to Energy Queensland employees and the external market.
Applications close: 11.00pm, Monday 3 December 2018.
How do I apply?
If you would like more information on this role please open the Position Profile via the link below. The Position Profile details the position accountabilities, duties and reporting structure.
You will be required to respond to behavioural questions as part of your application process.
When you are ready to commence your application click on Begin, below to proceed. You will be required to attach a current resume, and include the names and contact numbers of two business referees. You are able to attach a one page cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. There is no need to address the selection criteria in your online application.
You will need a valid email address to apply. If you do not have a valid email address you can set up a free email account at internet sites such as Yahoo (www.yahoo.com) or Hotmail (www.hotmail.com).
Click here to view Position Profile Opens in new window
How to apply:
- Start your application by clicking the "begin" button.
- Login to an existing account or reset your password
- Preview Application Form Opens in new window