Administration Officer Vpsg Jobs Vacancy in Victorian Government Melbourne City Centre
Victorian Government Melbourne City Centre urgently required following position for Administration Officer Vpsg. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Officer Vpsg Jobs Vacancy in Victorian Government Melbourne City Centre Jobs Details:
Victoria Police is a large organisation employing police, public servants and protective services officers. Victoria Police provides support to the community 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. At Victoria Police our goal is for our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve. We continually seek to attract and retain a diverse workforce which includes people of all genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and cultures including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage.
Administration Support Officer VPSG-2 Multiple Positions
About the role:
Victoria Police, Crime Command, is seeking motivated team members to provide great administrative skills and customer service to internal members and members of the general public within a dynamic environment.
As a valued member of our team, you will work within Crime Command Workgroups, Squads and Taskforces providing a variety of administrative duties such as maintaining databases, correspondence, purchasing, information management and reception.
- 2 x ongoing
- 1 x fixed term until 24 April 2020
Your duties will include:
- Assisting with computerised purchasing / orders and processing for inventory stock and general office stationery.
- Assisting with internal and external customer enquiries.
- Providing a high level of ongoing customer service to internal and external customers.
- Provide support to a range of staff within a complex and busy environment utilising your sound knowledge of administrative processing to prepare and disseminate various documents.
- Undertaking data entry, maintaining activity and information management registers
- Process Incoming and outgoing correspondence.;
- Answer incoming telephone calls and enquiries on a daily basis
- Basic courier activities as required in accordance with Victoria Police and work unit policy..
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and an ability to professionally engage with all levels of Management and Sworn personnel.
- Proven ability to work under pressure autonomously and within in a team environment to achieve workplace goals.
- Ability to maintain systematic and accurate administrative records to a high standard
- Demonstrated experience in Administration/Reception duties including preparation of meeting related correspondence and reports and strong customer service skills
- High level of computer proficiency, particularly in relation to word processing, data entry and software packages
- An ability to quickly learn new computing systems and customised programs.
- Proven data entry experience with high level attention to detail.
- Proven ability in the prioritisation of work with minimal supervision;
- Commitment and achievement in meeting a high level of customer service to all clients
Requirements and relevant information:
- Your usual place of work will be within the Operations Support Division, Spencer Street, located within Crime Command, 313 Spencer Street, Docklands however you may be required to work at any other divisions within the Command as required
- The successful applicant will be required to undergo National Security Vetting, achieve and maintain a security classification as determined by the Department Head. To achieve this, applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
Your application must include:
- Completed application form - attached to the job advertisement.
Applications close midnight 28th April 2019- No applications will be accepted via email.
For further information on this role please contact: Pawel ZABORSZCZYK on 8690 2765 or via email
If you have a disability/medical condition and require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss an access requirements/reasonable adjustment for the recruitment process, please contact VPS Recruitment via email VPSRECRUITMENT@police.vic.gov.au.
Victoria Police is a large organisation employing police, public servants and protective services officers. Victoria Police provides support to the community 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
At Victoria Police our goal is for our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve. We continually seek to attract and retain a diverse workforce which includes people of all genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and cultures including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage.
Find out what it is like working as a Victorian Public Servant for Victoria Police: http://www.policecareer.vic.gov.au