Test Paraprofessionals Jobs Vacancy in Ergon Energy Townsville
Ergon Energy Townsville urgently required following position for Test Paraprofessionals. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Paraprofessionals Jobs Vacancy in Ergon Energy Townsville Jobs Details:
- About Us
- Our Future
- Our Commitments
- Contact Us
Coming together for the future of energy
- Jobs List
- Job Search
- Job Alert
- My Profile
- My Applications
- My Forms
- My Emails
- My Tests
- My Interviews
- My Details
Various - Test Paraprofessionals
- 9 day fortnight + applicable allowances
- Several permanent opportunities available
We now have several permanent opportunities for Test Paraprofessionals based in our Townsville depot within the Distribution - Substations business unit.
Test Paraprofessional's are responsible for performing complex technical work under limited supervision utilising technical principles, practices, techniques, human relation skills and includes fault diagnosis and co-ordination of activities in the Secondary Systems work area.
Duties and responsibilities of this role include:
- Carry out high and low voltage testing, commissioning, corrective and preventative maintenance on protection, control, communications and metering equipment.
- Undertake installation, testing, repair and commissioning tasks limited to complex electrical system components.
- Responsible for the provision of a safe work environment through the identification, development, and implementation of risk control measures.
To be successful in gaining this excellent career opportunity, we are looking for a motivated and team orientated candidate with the following skills / qualifications:
- Possess an Electrical trade qualification with completion of relevant training and recognised experience.
- Possess relevant Associate Diploma or equivalent qualification or meet all pre-requisites to obtain tertiary qualifications through extensive knowledge and demonstrated understanding and practical application of all technical requirements of electricity networks and their design.
- Demonstrate vast knowledge and proven experience in the secondary systems area, coupled with the ability to provide leadership and technical support to individuals and teams.
- Holds a current Drivers Licence.
This position is classified within the Para Professional Stream. The level of payment will be subject to an assessment of the applicant’s knowledge, skills and competencies that are required in the position. Conditions of employment are in accordance with the Energy Queensland Union Collective Agreement 2017.
This position is currently open to Energy Queensland employees and the external market.
Applications close: 11.00pm, Wednesday 26 September 2018.
How do I apply?
If you would like more information on this role please open the Position Profile via the link below. The Position Profile details the position accountabilities, duties and reporting structure. When you are ready to commence your application click on Begin, below to proceed.
You will be required to attach a current resume, and include the names and contact numbers of two business referees. You are able to attach a one page cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. There is no need to address the selection criteria in your online application. You will need a valid email address to apply. If you do not have a valid email address you can set up a free email account at internet sites such as Yahoo ( www.yahoo.com ) or Hotmail ( www.hotmail.com).
Click here to view Position Profile Opens in new window
How to apply:
- Start your application by clicking the "begin" button.
- Login to an existing account or reset your password
- Preview Application Form Opens in new window