Parts Interpreter Jobs Vacancy in Multispares Pemulwuy
Multispares Pemulwuy urgently required following position for Parts Interpreter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Parts Interpreter Jobs Vacancy in Multispares Pemulwuy Jobs Details:
- Spare Parts sales role with an Industry Leader
- A competitive salary package plus non-cash incentives
- Greystanes Location
Multispares is looking for experienced Spare Parts Interpreters for our branch located in Greystanes (The Quarry), Sydney. You will be joining one of our busiest and strongest teams in providing quality parts and excellent service to our customers.
Who we are
Multispares is the largest independent supplier of truck, trailer and bus parts in Australia and New Zealand. Our commitment to the principles of Quality Parts and Excellent Service combined with our belief in workplace flexibility, means that we work to bring out the best in our team and help them to grow their careers through the success of our business.
As an experienced Spare Parts Interpreter, you understand the importance of delivering great service and quality parts on time, every time.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the key responsibilities include:
- Managing customer inquiries by responding efficiently to front counter, phone and internet inquiries
- Preparation of quotes, purchase orders and timely completion of other related documentation
- Assisting other team members in achieving the branch's objectives.
- Assisting in delivery and maintenance of the warehouse as required
As our Spare Parts Interpreter you will have a strong mechanical aptitude and have some experience in spare parts sales. You must have good problem solving skills, great communication skills and be effective in managing customer needs.
Experience in automotive servicing may be considered.
You will need:
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years' experience in HV or Automotive Spare Parts sales
- Pro-active, Self-motivated and able to function well under pressure
- Good organizational skills and effective time management
- Experience in cataloguing and EPC systems
- Strong administrative skills and intermediate IT skills
- Flexible, team player, customer focused and innovative
We are offering an attractive and negotiable remuneration package including
Base Salary + OT + Monthly Incentives + Salary Insurance + Super
If you think that you have what it takes to be a successful parts interpreter with a market leader then apply via our career's site.