Application Support Lead Devops Jobs Vacancy in Hudson Brisbane
Hudson Brisbane urgently required following position for Application Support Lead Devops. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Application Support Lead Devops Jobs Vacancy in Hudson Brisbane Jobs Details:
- Brisbane CBD
- Fixed Term Contract until June 30, 2020 with the Potential to Extend
- Assist a National Organisation on their DevOps Journey
Our client is a national organisation that provides important services to Australia's welfare and advancement. Having made some important hires in the DevOps space, the culture is changing within the organisation towards breaking down siloes and learning new skills.
Most recently they have selected automation tools that will assist them on the journey, and the delivery of these tools has now become paramount. Workload now at an all-time high, our client is seeking an Application Support lead that can assist delivering a stable, up-to-date and secure Application Development Environment (ADE) for use by software developers.
Being a leader within an Integration & DevOps branch that has already made waves, this is an opportunity to make a difference.
*Australian Citizenship is a mandatory requirement for this role*
- Assist in establishing the ADE tooling architecture and roadmap to best enable applications delivery and DevOps strategy
- Support incidents affecting the ADE toolchain, and seek strategic improvements
- Perform upgrades, updates and decommissioning of ADE applications
- Procurement and licensing of ADE applications
- Product administration, including access management
- General support and advice
- Demonstrated experience using or supporting the following tools or similar:
- Git & Bitbucket
- Artifactory Pro
- Octopus Deploy
- Boss Developer Studio.
- Ability to make decisions regarding priority of work to best meet overall outcomes
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to establish and nurture a broad set of relationships to deliver outcomes
- An understanding of and interest in DevOps and CI/CD
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No: 4B/27321.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.