National Supply Chain Manager Jobs Vacancy in Blackbook Executive Melbourne
Blackbook Executive Melbourne urgently required following position for National Supply Chain Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
National Supply Chain Manager Jobs Vacancy in Blackbook Executive Melbourne Jobs Details:
This food manufacturing business with a head office in Brisbane are currently embarking on a journey of change to develop a best-in-class supply chain across their Australian operation and due to this, a role has been created to lead and develop a supply chain function and to drive excellence across the organisation.
Reporting to the CEO, this is an executive leadership position that will take responsibility for all aspects of procurement, agricultural sourcing, planning and inventory management, logistics operations (warehouse & distribution), as the business leads the development and transformation to a best-in-class supply chain. This role is a critical leadership position in the organisation and strives to provide high quality products at optimal service to customers in the most efficient manner. The key responsibilities will be:
- Management of the company's national supply chain operations and service providers from operations through to customer.
- Develop strategic short and long term plans for the supply chain function.
- Manage the procurement and planning process, including inventory and replenishment, and supplier performance.
- Financial management of the end-to-end supply chain including capital programs for strategic growth.
- Implementing strategic projects to increase growth and profitability in line with corporate objectives.
- Leadership and development of a large and diverse team across multiple locations.
- Lead continuous improvement programs, reducing waste, improving service levels, improving financial performance.
This is a senior role responsible for a large and diverse supply chain. In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant leadership experience within a fast paced environment. It is beneficial if you have experience in a agriculture/horticulture business but this is not a necessity.
- Experience in end-to-end supply chain including planning, inventory management, procurement and logistics operations.
- A proven leadership background and skillset, with an ability to coach and develop managers and operators to deliver excellent results.
- You must be able to lead from the front, driving change through people and process.
- Commercially strong, able to utilise financial skills develop business cases to increase profitability.
- Strong systems and process background, must be able to lead change through these areas.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further you can contact Matt Simpson on Blackbook Executive on 03) 9823 7401.