Devops Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Tyro Sydney
Tyro Sydney urgently required following position for Devops Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Devops Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Tyro Sydney Jobs Details:
What you'll be doing:
- Building a new analytics platform in AWS for data analytics and machine learning workloads
- Working on the R&D of novel solutions to Tyro’s data problems as part of a cross functional team including engineers, data scientists and analysts
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Experimenting with new technologies
- Living a real agile experience and being in control of your fate; contributing to the continuous improvement of the team
- Translating your technical skills to influence other engineers, product managers etc. to ensure the team understands the Tyro vision.
What we're looking for:
- Strong experience with AWS (ECS, EC2, S3, Lambda etc.)
- Understanding of containers in a production environment
- Proven working experience in Java or other object oriented languages
- Solid understanding of how to build testable, decoupled, maintainable code, configuration management and continuous integration and other engineering best practices
- An 'infrastructure as code' approach for managing infrastructure
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities, with the ability to influence engineering and operational teams towards a united vision.