Gaz Aps Act Administrative Compliance Analysis Officer Jobs Vacancy in Department Home Affairs Canberra
- Gaz Aps Act Administrative Compliance Analysis Officer
- Department Home Affairs
- Canberra ACT
- 18 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Department Home Affairs Canberra urgently required following position for Gaz Aps Act Administrative Compliance Analysis Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gaz Aps Act Administrative Compliance Analysis Officer Jobs Vacancy in Department Home Affairs Canberra Jobs Details:
The Department of Home Affairs includes the entirety of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. It also includes national security, emergency management and criminal justice functions from the Attorney-General's Department; the Office of Transport Security from the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development; multicultural affairs from the Department of Social Services; and the counter-terrorism coordination and cyber security policy functions from the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
- Business continuity management in the Department
- Developing and implementing an enterprise Administrative Compliance Framework and program
- Ensuring administrative compliance controls are sound, periodically reviewed, embedded into the organisation's day-to-day operations and that there is an ongoing commitment to compliance at all levels;
- Overseeing the Policy and Procedure Control Framework and Register;
- Managing the Delegations Framework
- Comcover arrangements for the Department.
- The ability to supervise a small team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in providing reporting and data analytical services
- The ability to engage with a broad range of internal stakeholders
- Be proactive, flexible and comfortable working in a changing environment.
- Analyse business information from various corporate systems to identify commonalities and issues, and formulate evidence-based plans
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of an in-house reporting capability
- Implement a data quality framework
- Provide guidance on data quality, data remediation and data migration activities
- Identify and implement new work that supports the delivery of high-level business outcomes
- Deliver their own work to a high standard with minimal supervision
- Add value to the work of their team members.
- why you are interested in the role and what you can offer us
- how your skills, knowledge and experience will be relevant to this role
- any specific examples or achievements that demonstrate your ability to perform the role.
You are required to submit your application in Home Affairs’ online recruitment system (ourPeople). Prior to preparing your response it is recommended you review the Work Level Standards relevant to the classification you are applying to. It may also be useful to refer to the Integrated Leadership System information relevant to the classification.
As part of your application you will need to provide:
- your CV
- details of two referees
- your Applicant Response document that details how your skills, knowledge and qualifications make you the best person for the role.
To be eligible to work with the Department of Home Affairs you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen;
- Obtain and maintain the required AGSVA clearance;
- Obtain and maintain a current Employment Suitability Clearance;
- Undergo a health assessment (if applicable)
Remuneration: The Department offers an attractive remuneration package, including salary, superannuation benefits and flexible working conditions appropriate to the level of the position.