Accounts Payable Administrator International Invoice Processing Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Kmart
- Accounts Payable Administrator International Invoice Processing Part Time
- 12 Mar, 2019 14 days ago
Kmart urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Administrator International Invoice Processing Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Administrator International Invoice Processing Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Kmart Jobs Details:
Accounts Payable Administrator – International Invoice Processing (part time)
Work type: Permanent Part-time
Location: VIC Metro
At Kmart, we are where families come first for the lowest prices on everyday items and our vision is to make everyday living brighter for all our customers, every time and everywhere they shop with us.
As Australia’s brightest retail star, we have experienced great success in recent times but for Kmart this is just the beginning of our exciting journey ahead! We have big plans in place to ensure we deliver our vision and significantly expand our business. With new stores continuing to open across Australia and New Zealand, continued growth of our online business and expansion into new markets, we are on a mission to improve the Kmart shopping experience for all our customers, who are at the heart of everything we do. There has never been a more irresistible time to join Kmart!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to assist our Accounts Payable team dealing with International claims administration, Invoice Processing and month-end preparation of accruals, reconciliations and reports to management. This is a permanent part time role of 27.5 hours over four days and will see you taking on the following key responsibilities;
- Ensure all invoices are processed accurately and within timeframes to meet weekly/monthly payments in accordance with AP timetables.
- Ensure all ISC & Local DC claims are investigated, costed and processed.
- Action merchandise invoice queries through to resolution in a timely and professional manner
- Payment file review for appropriateness of payments.
- Stock Return Claims conversions to ensure offset with International Vendor payments
Your success in this role will be measured by your ability to process invoices and claims in a timely and efficient manner. In addition to this, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
- Prior experience working in a similar accounts payable role in a fast-paced environment
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Package (intermediate to advanced Excel skills level) and SAP Financial System (highly desirable) to support your understanding of general accounts functions such as reconciliations, invoicing and claims
- Strong ‘investigative’ mindset combined with a passion for seeking resolutions to outstanding issues
- Exceptionally strong communication and written skills including appropriate manner and ability to effectively handle telephone queries whilst understanding of the importance of delivering exceptional customer service levels
- Those who with prior experience in International Invoicing will be considered highly favourable
You will benefit from joining an amazing business and a dynamic team who are all committed to the success of Kmart and providing our customers with a great shopping experience. At Kmart, we recognise the value in promoting a flexible work environment and are happy to consider applicants seeking a variety of arrangements. If flexibility is important to you please outline your individual requirements on the Flexible Work Arrangements section on the application form.
You will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, excellent remuneration, company bonus scheme & access to Wesfarmers share plan (both for eligible team members), free parking and benefits program including a discount card for Kmart, Coles, Target and Officeworks.
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: 12 Mar 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time