Senior Finance Officer Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Gold Coast
Queensland Government Gold Coast urgently required following position for Senior Finance Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Finance Officer Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Gold Coast Jobs Details:
An opportunity has become available for a Senior Finance Officer to join Gold Coast Health where the focus of our 10 000-strong team is on providing world-class health care to over 550,000 people living in the Gold Coast, and northern New South Wales region.
You will take responsibility for
- Supervising the Financial Accounting Team including review of all team financial accounting tasks ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness of output. Manage all Human Resource related matters including leave, professional development and participate in recruitment activities
- Analysing large financial data sets to create meaningful reports to support stakeholders throughout the organisation to make informed decisions
- Reviewing end of month financial data (and supporting information) for accuracy and completeness and follow up with key stakeholders within tight deadlines
- Designing, developing and delivering financial training programs as required using a range of delivery methods such as face to face and online learning
- Establishing and fostering effective relationships with key stakeholders with a strong focus on client service and credibility
- While not mandatory, a relevant qualification would be well regarded
- Career Development
- Flexible work policies
- Leave loading
- Salary Packaging
- Modern Facilities
- Diverse Work Culture
- Temporary full time (12 months with the possibility of extension)
- Base salary ranging from $87 994 - $95 742 p.a.
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
- Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care
- Annual operating budget exceeding $1.3 billion
- More than 1100 beds across three hospitals - Gold Coast University Hospital, Robina Hospital, Varsity Lakes Hospital and Robina and Southport Health Precincts
- Acute and sub-acute care in hospital and community settings
- Opportunity to combine professional advancement, job satisfaction and relaxation into one fulfilling lifestyle
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button to review the Role Description and submit your application by Tuesday, 26 March 2019.
Job Ad reference: GC304679
Please note: no third-party applications will be accepted.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.