Transport Allocator Jobs Vacancy in Doble Express Transport Dxt Yennora
Doble Express Transport Dxt Yennora urgently required following position for Transport Allocator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Transport Allocator Jobs Vacancy in Doble Express Transport Dxt Yennora Jobs Details:
DXT is fast gaining a reputation as the leading service provider of transport services throughout NSW.
Operating out of our Sydney depot and reporting to the NSW Operations Manager your duties will include but not limited to:
Daily duties will include:
- Allocating drivers, company and sub-contractor fleet
- Working within the transport admin/operations team
- Preparing orders/bookings to be allocated for the following day
- Plan and allocate pickup and delivery tasks to ensure all pickups and deliveries are completed in accordance with customer and legislative requirements.
- Ensure clear and effective communication is maintained with the pickups and delivery fleet at all times
- Be aware of, comply with and enforce company and legislative safe working practices and policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe system of work in the workplace, ensuring compliance with all relevant OH&S regulations.
The successful applicant will possess
- Sound understanding of laws and regulations relating to the operation of heavy vehicles, transportation of dangerous goods, driver fatigue and vehicle weights
- Experience within transport allocating
- Good knowledge of geographical layout of Sydney
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to liaise with all stakeholders in a respectful and coherent manner
- Team player
- Planning runs for drivers
- Knowledge of BFM
- Assist in achieving cost reductions
- Identify and implement process opportunities to continuously improve the business.
- Assist in achieving a continuous improvement culture
- Identify and implement process opportunities in the Operations.
- Maintain and improve effective relationships with key stakeholders and customers
- Excellent knowledge of metro Sydney area
- Have an understanding of transporting dangerous goods
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused (internal & external)
- Knowledge of procedures and systems
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
Job Type: Full-time