Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army urgently required following position for Administration Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in The Salvation Army Jobs Details:
- Casual Position
- Redfern Location
- Immediate start
- Internal Opportunity
The Strategic Disaster Management team coordinates The Salvation Army's role in disaster response and recovery. Our role is to meet people at their point of need in disasters, and to support people and communities in the journey of long term recovery afterwards.
The Strategic Disaster Management supports the Salvation Army’s mission of caring for people, creating faith pathways, building healthy communities, and working for justice by providing coordinated services that provide holistic support to disaster impacted people and communities.
We are seeking an experienced and pro-active Administration Assistant to join the Strategic Disaster Management (SDM) Team for an immediate start. The purpose of this role is to assist the Strategic Disaster Management (SDM) Department with office and administration support, whilst contributing to the overall development of the SDM office.
Please see the position description for a detailed description of the duties and expectations of this role
What we are seeking from you?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and flexible with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily activities to meet competing deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills including the ability to consult and negotiate with a range of internal and external clients
- Advanced computer literacy
- Previous experience in a high level administration role
- Good attention to detail and sound time management skills
- Keen appreciation of the requirement to maintain high levels of confidentiality
Please note that applications will be reviewed as they are received - Don't delay and apply today!