Net Developer Jobs Vacancy in Spark Recruitment Sydney Central Business District
Spark Recruitment Sydney Central Business District urgently required following position for Net Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Net Developer Jobs Vacancy in Spark Recruitment Sydney Central Business District Jobs Details:
Exciting opportunity to join a growing software development company. In this role you will be responsible for quality product development of our client's cloud software solution, within a C#, SQL Server, and Azure technical environment.
Our client provides software solutions that add mobility and functionality to their client's existing management systems. They are currently seeking an innovative and passionate .Net Developer to join their dynamic team. If you are looking for a role where you can influence decisions and work as part of a collaborative team, this could be the right company for you!
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Strong experience in SQL Server and C# .Net; including SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Enthusiasm for problem solving and a positive attitude towards work
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience developing Web Services
- Experience in designing and optimising databases and queries
- Experience in front end technologies such as HTML5
What makes this role shine?
- Being part of a growing, collaborative team using innovative and exciting technologies
- Help contribute to the company's success whilst gaining cutting-edge experience
- Central CBD location
- Competitive package
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Georgia Boward on 8090 7786