Hallkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Maroondah City Council Ringwood
Maroondah City Council Ringwood urgently required following position for Hallkeeper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hallkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Maroondah City Council Ringwood Jobs Details:
- Temporary Part Time - 6 month (25 hpw - 7am – 12noon)
- Salary: $32.23 per hour
- Location: Ringwood
Maroondah City Council is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who enjoys working in a diverse environment and is committed to providing service excellence to all stakeholders.
To assist with the provision Hallkeeping functions, including:
- Daily courier duties between Council Service Centres and to Councillors as required.
- General support for civic and ceremonial functions as required, which may necessitate working the odd Public Holiday or over a weekend
- Provision of cleaning and set up of the Council Chamber, Mayoral & Councillors’ Suites and Meeting Rooms on the upper level of the City Offices Ringwood.
- Coordination of catering requests
- Liaising with cleaning contractor re: cleaning of general office area
- General maintenance of equipment
Note: periodically it may be necessary to work additional hours
- Current Drivers Licence
- high level of customer service
- high level organisational and interpersonal skills
- basic Microsoft Office skills
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to have pre-employment checks.
To apply online please visit our Careers @ Maroondah www.maroondah.vic.gov.au
For further information please call Chloe Messerle on 9298-4264.