Site Accountant Manufacturing Experience Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Brisbane
Michael Page Brisbane urgently required following position for Site Accountant Manufacturing Experience. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Accountant Manufacturing Experience Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Brisbane Jobs Details:
ASX listed business
Opportunity to work on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
About Our Client
My client is an ASX listed manufacturing business with a strong presence in Australia. They are a well established company and they need someone who can use their experience to drive down production costs and improve their manufacturing process.
- Prepare annual standard costing budgets
- Assist in the annual installation of the budget control framework with QAD and spreadsheets used for various reports
- Maintenance and development of standard costing systems including preparation and processing of all production and labour journals into the general ledger and maintenance of the catit code system applicable to the payroll and labour costing system
- Assist their subsidiaries with setting up the standard costing system and ad hoc accounting queries as required
- Prepare monthly analysis reports on factory overheads, labour efficiency, factory variances, inventory schedules and other reports as required
- Closure of work orders at month end with investigation and understanding into any unusual and/ or unexpected MFG variances
- Monthly analysis of costing results in conjunction with department managers
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably CA/ CPA qualified
- Experience using QAD or JD Edwards
- Strong standard costing experience including implementation and improvements
- Strong manufacturing experience
What's on Offer
Attractive package including fuel allowance