Assessor Jobs Vacancy in Suncorp Group Brisbane
Suncorp Group Brisbane urgently required following position for Assessor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assessor Jobs Vacancy in Suncorp Group Brisbane Jobs Details:
Location: Brisbane - Inner Suburbs & CBD, Adelaide
Categories: Banking, Call Centre, Insurance, Motor Claims Service- CSC, Motor Claims Admin, Team Member, Pay Band 3
The Suncorp Group is one of Australia's leading insurers. We currently have positions available for trade qualified Motor Assessors to support our Personal and Commercial Insurance business which includes household names such as AAMI, APIA, GIO, Shannon's and Suncorp Insurance.
As an Assessor you will be responsible for accurately assessing vehicle damage, to determine cost-effective and safe repairs while ensuring the best outcome for the customer and balancing the needs of the business. To achieve this, you will develop and maintain strong relationships with repairers, parts suppliers and other industry bodies as well as internal stakeholders within the business. Responsibilities are offered through flexible working from home conditions to assigned suppliers and locations pending varying demands.
To be successful as a Motor Assessor at Suncorp, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Be trade qualified as either a spray painter or panel beater
- Experience in estimating
- Experience in Motor assessing and looking to obtain trade qualification
- Experience quoting accident damaged vehicles
- Exceptional customer service delivery
- A current and unrestricted drivers licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be computer literate
- Ability to plan and organise your time
- Demonstrate your analytical and problem-solving skills
In return you will be provided with:
- A competitive salary package
- Great company benefits including discounted motor and home insurance
- Fully maintained company car
- Flexibility in both hours and work demands
- A supportive team environment
- Suncorp is an employer with a great focus on diversity
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to be successful in this role, please submit your application. Should you require any additional information please contact our recruiting partner on (02) 8226 9659.
Advertised: 22 May 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 21 Jun 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time