Administrative Officer Vocational Education Development Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Cranbourne
- Administrative Officer Vocational Education Development
- Chisholm Institute
- Cranbourne VIC
- 19 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
Chisholm Institute Cranbourne urgently required following position for Administrative Officer Vocational Education Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Officer Vocational Education Development Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Cranbourne Jobs Details:
You will be accountable for providing customer service, administrative and operational support to the Vocational Excellence & Development business area.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Assist in the preparation a range of regular and adhoc reports, documentation, papers and submissions
- Undertake administrative and related duties as required to ensure best quality of support and service for the students, customers and staff
- Provide assistance with meeting support including room booking, preparation, minutes, agendas and document dissemination.
- Build and maintain good relationships across the Institute, ensuring delivery of a complete, seamless and customer focused service
- Assist in maintaining a centralised electronic filing system for records in the area, including TRIM and manual records, to ensure accessibility and reliability of business information
- Continuously support any improvements in administration processes and systems to ensure the most effective use of resources and that they meet requirements, standards, changes and growth demands
- Complete and actively participate in the development of own annual professional development plan consistent with Institute practices and policies
You will have relevant tertiary qualification in in Business Administration or related disciplines or equivalent experience in a similar role
Crucial to your success will be your proven track record in providing high-level of administrative support in a fast-paced environment and have a high level of computer competence with strong Microsoft Office skills. You will provide service excellence to and effectively engage a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders. You will also have proven experience in process improvement and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To be successful, you will have the ability use a range of technologies including advanced digital literacy skills and competency in operating / enterprise systems, to convey and undertake position responsibilities.
You are a highly motivated individual who has strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to attention to detail and accuracy excellence.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position closes by 9am Monday, 3rd December 2018
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications and transcripts
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Anne Williams, Manager Vocational Excellence & Development Phone: +613 59907140
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.