Senior Dealer Systems Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Toyota
Toyota urgently required following position for Senior Dealer Systems Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Dealer Systems Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Jobs Details:
Senior Dealer Systems Specialist - CHQ Port Melbourne
Toyota’s IT environment is heavily Vendor driven, we have teams of people from a variety of companies collaborating to help us deliver solutions. As such, this role is heavily focussed on understanding a technology landscape and leading the delivery.
Your time will be spent coordinating and managing technology vendors and key stakeholders across the Toyota business for both outsourced and internal developments and enhancements across systems.
Ideally you will have come through the ranks within a consulting environment having worked within a technology group and have gained an understanding of the vendor, consulting and end user model that is typical within most major technology groups.
You will have some experience on Projects or possibly as a business analyst or even in an internal support function and be ready to take the next step into an End User Environment.
Dealer Systems is responsible for the design, development, enhancements, support and delivery of all the Dealer’s (Car dealerships) Systems and Technology
Working within the ISD division, what will you be responsible for?
- Delivery - Partnering with Vendors (Infrastructure, Software Development and SAS) to deliver operational improvement initiatives and Software Product enhancements
- Operations and Support – process improvement on Dealer incident resolution incident resolution, problem management
- Continuous Improvement of the Dealer Systems Processes – eg: analyse the requirements, capture process to improve quality, timeliness of delivery and stakeholder engagement.
- Analyse operations improvements for Dealers – look at the Standard Operating Environment then suggest improvements
- Maintain contracts and renewals across Dealer Systems – 3rd party applications vendors (60 + operational applications)
- Work closely with vendors, internal Project Teams and IT Delivery Teams
What are we looking for?
- Experience with all phases of SDLC including industry-standard project methodologies
- Knowledge of Vendor Management
- Experience working in the technology industry with an understanding of system development, governance, control and time management best practice
- Customer focussed – driven to service business needs and work closely with customers
- Demand Management – worked with the business or client to implement platform changes
- Come from a delivery background – experience in taking delivery though to implementation
- Understand how to manage stakeholders, contractors and third-party vendors to deliver outcomes and engage all parties
- Experience in a consulting environment would be highly desirable
If you are interested and wish to apply, please submit the following documents;
- A current Resume
- A Covering Letter detailing why you are what we are looking for
- An Internal Application Form signed by your Manager