Technology Consulting Supply Chain Manager Jobs Vacancy in Accenture Melbourne
Accenture Melbourne urgently required following position for Technology Consulting Supply Chain Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technology Consulting Supply Chain Manager Jobs Vacancy in Accenture Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Must have good consumer goods and retail industry experiences
- Be able to articulate the business value drivers for digital transformation
- Architect IT roadmap and best practice supply chain processes and
- Blueprint Supply Chain Technology Solutions to enable our clients’ business strategy.
- Reviewing and analyzing the client’s supply chain operations and processes and recommending improvements
- Lead the engagement with business users to define business requirements and understand & explore business issues being encountered
- Facilitation of client workshops where applicable to understand requirements and/or present and validate potential solutions
- Lead the delivery and execution of specific change initiatives or portions of initiatives as defined by the client
- Ensure best practices and standards are implemented.
- Manage the relationship with the customer and be the "Primary Face" to the customer throughout the implementation process
- Document the customers’ business needs through to implementation/configuration
- Diversity of client base, breadth of opportunities, and wealth of learning
- Working with teams across multiple geographic locations, workforces and key stakeholder’s groups
- Teaming with high caliber Accenture colleagues in day to day activities
- Leveraging our global network of Accenture professionals to strengthen your client prepositions and recommendations
- Deep knowledge of best practice supply chain processes – sales, distribution, and warehousing and transportation domain.
- Deep knowledge of SAP Supply Chain Solution – Logistic Execution, Warehouse Management and Transportation Management.
- Experienced in Technology Assessment & Vendor Selection.
- Experienced in Solution Architecting and ERP Blueprinting
- Defining Value Case for ERP Transformation and Technology Roadmap
- Consumer Goods and Retail Industry Experience
- End to end ERP Lifecycle Experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- New IT Experiences – IoT, Supply Chain Analytics
- Sales, Pricing Experience and Ecommerce.
- JDA experience.