Sales Officer Jobs Vacancy in Company Melbourne
Company Melbourne urgently required following position for Sales Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Officer Jobs Vacancy in Company Melbourne Jobs Details:
About the opportunity
In this role you will grow and retain fuel volume with an existing state based B2B client portfolio and identify new strategically aligned customers through outbound prospecting.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Develop a deep understanding of customer need and develop distinctive value propositions that meet the business and customers expectations
- Review new applications, complete business entity check, engage the Credit team for review and ensure customer has a positive experience throughout the process
- Maintain a proactive outbound contact plan for existing customers
- Identify new sales leads, proactively approach and convert opportunities to increase existing customer base
Essential experience and job requirements
- Proven experience in front-line B2B sales or account management role and knowledge of the transportation sector will be highly regarded
- Experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships and the ability to influence external parties
- A proactive approach to calling both existing customers, warm leads and cold leads and strategic approach to pipeline maintenance
- Consultative and solution selling approach
- Prior experience maintaining a CRM and setting Account strategy and a roadmap to achieve results
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation. GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence. There are five GBS Centres globally, situated in Europe, Africa, Asia, America and ANZ and Central Teams across all locations as well as the UK and Houston. GBS ANZ provides a broad range of integrated customer solutions, supporting BP's operations across Australia and New Zealand. Supporting both BP and Castrol brands, GBS ANZ delivers accounting and banking operations, logistics/scheduling operations, customer service and sales, credit management, financial reporting and HR Services. With a strong focus on continuous improvement and innovation, GBS ANZ is a true leader in a highly competitive shared services landscape.GBS ANZ takes pride in being the engine room for BP with more than 400 employees; we partner with BP to serve more than 100,000 end customers and process $40 billion worth of transactions per annum.All roles in BP Global Business Services offer some form of agile working to enable you to integrate your work and personal commitments. Talk to us about what agile working could look like for you.
Corporate & Functions