Abb Jobs Vacancy in Iss Melbourne
Iss Melbourne urgently required following position for Abb. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Abb Jobs Vacancy in Iss Melbourne Jobs Details:
Work type: Full time
ISS is a global facility management company with over 510,000 employees throughout 52 countries. We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of 13,500 working HERO's. ISS service a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation & Transport, Healthcare, Education and Commercial.
At ISS, we ensure our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged and motivated to provide the best possible service to our customers, and welcome you to join us on our journey in realising our vision in becoming
"The World's Greatest Service Organisation!"
We are looking for a skilled Chef and Customer Service leader to join our ISS team based on a client site in Notting Hill VIC. This full time HANDS ON role and will require your expertise as a working Chef.
- Utilise your Chef Trade to cook and deliver quality food
- Hands on role leading by example to deliver outstanding customer service
- Develop varied and inspiring menus to increase food sales
- Undertake all required reporting including compliance and safety
- Career development with Global organisation
- Free onsite carparking
- Discounts with partnered companies such as insurances and childcare
- Competitive Salary packaging
- Chef Trade Qualification is ESSENTIAL
- Experience developing interesting menus and functions
- Skilled at communicating with stakeholders at all levels as this is a client facing role
Screening and interviewing of candidates will commence immediately.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: