Legal Receptionist Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Afl Recruitment Sydney
Afl Recruitment Sydney urgently required following position for Legal Receptionist Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Legal Receptionist Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Afl Recruitment Sydney Jobs Details:
**Manager of FIRST IMPRESSIONS ** Lovable+ Colourful role. 1st-class personal injury law firm. Exciting long-term future!
As a HIGHLY valued member of this 1st-class plaintiff personal injury law firm, you will love being the FRONT FACE+FIRST VOICE creating delightful FIRST IMPRESSIONS.
You will love:
- being IN CONTROL owning your own TERRITORY at the front desk managing all incoming calls+ attending to walk-in clients;
- the additional VARIETY+STIMULATION+ SATISFACTION of assisting top personal injury lawyers to obtain justice for injured clients [during quiet reception times].
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Fast growing reputable specialist law firm with top-tier partners;
- Never a dull moment –stimulating+ fun+ variety;
- Ongoing professional +personal growth;
- Vibrant+ down-to-earth+ positive close-knit team;
- Employer who values+ appreciates+ takes good care their staff;
- Work-life balance.
WHO YOU ARE
We are interested in hearing from you if you:
- Have MINIMUM 12 MONTHS+ experience in a similar legal receptionist/administration/secretarial role [essential];
- have had some exposure to personal injury law [preferable] with a law firm/insurance co.
- are organised, have a positive friendly attitude+ are self-motivated;
- have excellent communication and people skills;
- are professionally presented [essential];
- want to work in a positive dynamic environment with highly successful professionals who love what they do;
- are loyal+ willing and able to commit long-term.