Brand Activation Manager Jobs Vacancy in The Coca Cola Company Sydney
The Coca Cola Company Sydney urgently required following position for Brand Activation Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Activation Manager Jobs Vacancy in The Coca Cola Company Sydney Jobs Details:
As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of Coca-Cola South Pacific.
We are looking for a Brand Activations Manager who will lead and execute the marketing operations for Coca-Cola South Pacific brands. To ensure that the execution of marketing plans are aligned with both the Marketing team and Amatil, and that execution occurs in line with agreed brand strategy, Direct Marketing Expense allocation, overarching annual calendar, legal/reg compliance and financial objectives.
The successful applicant is a ‘self starter' who thrives on the opportunity to demonstrate initiative and agile problem solving. They have strong attention to detail and a track record of collaborating well with cross functional teams to achieve win-win outcomes. This role would suit a person who might be an agency side Account Manager or Account Director who has overseen execution but has always wanted to get into marketing client side.
Function Specific Activities:
Coca-Cola South Pacific Pty Ltd, an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in Australia
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.