People Culture Communications Lead Jobs Vacancy in Novartis Pharma Sydney
Novartis Pharma Sydney urgently required following position for People Culture Communications Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
People Culture Communications Lead Jobs Vacancy in Novartis Pharma Sydney Jobs Details:
- Newly created role to drive our focus around cultural and digital engagement
- Engage in compelling and insightful conversations with HR and Senior leadership
- 12-month fixed term contract
As our newly created People & Culture Communications Lead, you will partner with senior leadership and HR functions to develop and drive our internal communications activities, with a focus on improving our people engagement and driving cultural change.
To do this, you will build a robust understanding of our current organisational culture and build a people communications strategy that maps out future initiatives - ensuring that we live by our Novartis Values and Behaviours and that these are embedded in all relevant communications.
- Partnering with Diversity and Inclusion Council to ensure initiatives and communications are shared with the business, and to maintain an environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment
- Driving strategic communications and partner on projects that “make things simple” for employees
- Partnering with Learning & Development, Training, and other relevant functions to build organisational capability to manage change and uncertainty
- Developing new internal communications channels that engage and inform our people, including digital and emerging disruptive technologies
- Collaborating with members of the Communications team to ensure effective communication of key activities, projects, and initiatives within the business
- Providing support to senior leadership for key internal communications activities i.e. meetings, sales conferences and leadership roadshows
- Coach and guide the Internal Communications Associate to drive internal content calendar and newsflow
- Manage internal communications budget and external agencies/consultants, as required
- Ensure strong alignment with global communications and HR teams to build consistent internal messaging
With a background in Communications, Public Relations, or HR Change, you’re an experienced change agent who will ensure we have a genuine and engaged workforce. You are from an Agency or In-House environment, and understand organisational change and building capability within a large, matrixed environment. You will also have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Public Relations, Human Resources, or similar
- Strong background in delivering impactful employee engagement and culture change projects
- Proven track record in change management
- Ability to form strong relationships with internal stakeholders and build business partnerships
- A good team player, with the ability to work cross functionally
Join a supportive and collaborative team, working with global counterparts on culture change. If you are interested in joining a truly global company, apply today!