Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Page Personnel Sydney Central Business District
Page Personnel Sydney Central Business District urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Page Personnel Sydney Central Business District Jobs Details:
Work, Life, Balance
About Our ClientWork with a leading import /exporter who is passionate about providing excellent service to all their clients from across the globe. Work closely with the founder and director of the company and be a part of a successful and established company.
- Verifying logistical documentation with accurate maintenance of records;
- Ad-hoc administration for the Logistics and Operations Team
- Effectively liaise with sales, and suppliers ensuring operational efficiency
- Monitor the product shipment and liaise with the customer during the purchase period to ensure product and delivery expectations are met
- Ability to work as a contributing team member in an administrative support environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills;
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for over exceeding customers expectations;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise with people from all levels; clients and third party partners - local and overseas;
- The ability and willingness to think outside the box and share ideas;
- You must be able to work in a small team environment with minimal supervision.
What's on Offer
- Have the opportunity to put forward new ideas and processes to improve overall operations;
- Work with a fun, close knit and dynamic team that has a passion for providing outstanding guest service;
- 3-5minute walk from the station;
- Be a part of an industry leader in the logistics space;
- Complete trust and autonomy within your role.