Guest Relations Supervisor China Market Jobs Vacancy in Shangri Hotels Sydney
Shangri Hotels Sydney urgently required following position for Guest Relations Supervisor China Market. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Relations Supervisor China Market Jobs Vacancy in Shangri Hotels Sydney Jobs Details:
- Liaises with the Sales Manager (Peoples Republic of China) to ensure that all China Market related business is prepared.
- Attends to all guest needs and caters to guests from the Chinese Market & Airline Crew; arrival information, departure information, reservations, transportation, cultural events, tickets, restaurant and airline reservations and other reasonable requirements as they arise.
- Perform translation services for staff and guests as the need arises.
- Responsible for the "meet and greet" of all Chinese Family Groups, Delegations, or high level Corporate VIP's.
- Assist with check-in and check-out at Group Arrivals desk and Reception as the need arises.
- Prepare a list of VIP guest and group arrivals for following day and ensure that all VIP rooms are thoroughly checked prior to arrival in accordance with Hotel standards. Perform room inspections for VIP reservations prior to their arrival as required.
- Excellent English communication skills; including both verbal and written
- Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin language.
- Full understanding of Chinese culture and Chinese customer expectation
- Experience in Front Office, Five star Hotel Environment,
- Experience with Opera
- Work rotation Full Time roster, including weekends and Public Holidays
- Must have full work rights in Australia