Communications Officer Jobs Vacancy in Angus Australia Armidale
Angus Australia Armidale urgently required following position for Communications Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Communications Officer Jobs Vacancy in Angus Australia Armidale Jobs Details:
BACK TO SEARCH
The Angus Society of Australia (Angus Australia) was established in 1919 and has a vision to provide leadership in the delivery of innovative programs that enhance and promote the value of Angus cattle and Angus beef products
About the role
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement communication strategies that inform members and industry stakeholders of the key messages from Angus Australia’s various programs, activities and events, including new developments as and when they arise.
2. Develop content for, and design and maintain marketing and communication materials for the Angus Australia website, Angus Bulletin, Angus E-news, marketing brochures, press releases and other publications.
3. Design and maintain education materials for the Angus Australia website, newsletters, brochures, press releases and other publications.
4. Design and maintain the Angus Education Centre, a central web hub for all Angus Australia’s education material
5. Manage, edit and produce content for Angus Australia’s social media platforms and identify new opportunities as they arise
6. Develop monthly tracking and analysis to report on website and social media traffic
7. Assist with the preparation of audio and visual material for Angus Australia’s communication purposes
8. Develop and maintain relationships with rural media outlets
Benefits and perks
Angus Australia provides a friendly supportive work environment and a competitive salary dependent on knowledge, skills and experience.
Skills and experience
Applicants will be assessed on their suitability based on the following criteria:
Relevant tertiary qualifications
Proven communications experience
Highly developed written and oral communications skills
Experience with content management systems in the delivery and maintenance of website and eNewsletters
Experience in administering social media platforms
Experience in development of educational material for media and web delivery
Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and meet deadlines
Well-developed computer skills
Interest and experience in the beef industry
Written and verbal communications skills
To view a full position description, please visit www.angusaustralia.com.au
Applications addressing the selection criteria should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5.00pm, Friday June 8th.
For further information, contact Marketing & Communications Manager, Mrs Diana Wood on (02) 6773 4601 or email: email@example.com