Casual Lifeguard Jobs Vacancy in Parramatta City Council Parramatta
Parramatta City Council Parramatta urgently required following position for Casual Lifeguard. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Lifeguard Jobs Vacancy in Parramatta City Council Parramatta Jobs Details:
City of Parramatta manages and operates the seasonal outdoor swimming facility at Epping. An exciting opportunity exists for Casual Pool Lifeguards who have strong commitment to customer service, industry best practice and continuous improvements. There may be additional opportunities as Council is looking to bring additional facilities online moving forward.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise and control the activities of hirers and the public within the pool enclosure.
- Assist with the monitoring and maintenance of all filtration, recirculation and chemical dosing equipment to ensure its ongoing operation.
- Ensure consistent high levels of cleanliness, hygiene, safety and security within the pool surrounds.
- Ensure a high level of public relations and customer service to all pool users, including handling customer complaints and suggestions.
- Undertake end of shift financial reconciliation and statistical documentation.
- Facilitate sale of merchandise and kiosk items.
- Provide excellent customer service and undertake administration tasks at point of sale.
For further information regarding this role please contact Matthew Healey on 02 9806 5633 and quote position name and reference number.
Salary Range: $26 per hour + 25% casual loading and penalty rates.
Working With Children Check Required. Prohibited persons as defined under the NSW Child Protection Act are not eligible to apply.
This position requires the successful candidate to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical Check.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates MUST apply online at https://www.cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au/about-parramatta/careers and answer the position selection criteria. Applications will not be accepted through any other medium.
Please note City of Parramatta supports a Drug and Alcohol free working environment and employees may be subject to random testing as a result.
City of Parramatta is an Equal Opportunity Employer, working to ensure our Council workforce is representative of the community we serve and encourage diversity within our teams. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.