Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Schenker Sydney
Schenker Sydney urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Schenker Sydney Jobs Details:
DB Schenker is a globally integrated Transport and Logistics company providing international air and sea freight forwarding services together with national logistics solutions across Australia and the globe.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our busy team.
- Develop and close new business
- Develop, implement, monitor and adjust agreed sales goals and processes to support the efficient and effective achievement of DB Schenker’s commercial objectives.
- Support actively defined campaigns (e.g. vertical market, trade lane, transport mode, import/export related)
- Work with the State Sales Manager to develop strategies and activities to support existing customer relationships and grow new accounts
- Contribute as a key member of the Management Group to overall plans, strategies, tactics, budgets and performance review and action planning
- Mandatory attendance to internal meetings as per requirement of sales management
- Manage agenda’s for internal and external visitors
- Working together with Customer solution team to develop value added solutions
- Keeping customer records up to date
- Escalate complaints with the respective department and follows up to ensure customer receives feedback within reasonable time
- Provide quotes to customer in a timely manner and in line with standard DB Schenker official quotation format
- Business degree or equivalent; or six to ten years related freight forwarding/sales experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Learn, be proficient and be up to date with all DB Schenker’s internal operational and sales software packages by usage participation in all mandatory training programs as defined by sales management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Excellent sales skills gained in a similar position
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government requirements.
- Ability to write reports business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers and staff.
- Ability to adapt and work in a rapidly changing and evolving structure, flexibility and a very high level of urgency combined with similar levels of care and attention to detail