Events Coordinator Part Time Days Week Jobs Vacancy in Alcon Labs Sydney
Alcon Labs Sydney urgently required following position for Events Coordinator Part Time Days Week. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Events Coordinator Part Time Days Week Jobs Vacancy in Alcon Labs Sydney Jobs Details:
To provide support to Alcon Business Unit Managers and Sales/Marketing teams as well as the ANZ Leadership Team by coordinating Alcon related events.
- Co-ordinate conferences and events
- Organise travel and accommodation bookings for health care professionals
- Booking and managing logistics for venues & other suppliers
- Event budgeting
- Conference administration
1) Co-ordination of conferences, functions, road-shows, promotions, display configuration etc in conjunction with and as directed by the General Manager, Country Business Unit Heads and Sales / Marketing teams.
2) Organise travel and accommodation for both Alcon clients (Doctors, Guest Speakers, etc).
3) Booking of appropriate venues for our events. Ensuring that venues booked for our Educational functions are in line with the Meeting Code of Conduct restrictions and guidelines and venues booked for Alcon related staff events (eg cycle meetings, refresher meetings, etc) are appropriate for the specific meeting requirements.
4) Preparation of budget for each meeting, keeping in line with each departments budgeted spend for the specific event. Monitor expenditure of event during the preparation stages and providing regular reports to the Manager. Final cost analysis for each event. Cost breakdown of each event for Finance Department and for MA and MTAA Code monitoring purposes.
5) Conference administration, eg name tags, guest lists, general correspondence, conference booklets, communications etc.
6) StarCite online registration software – input of data, ie. Accommodation, registration for functions, flights, travel, etc and preparation of reports from the software.
7) Attendance at Alcon meetings as required to manage on site. 8) Other meeting related duties from time to time as determined by the Organisation.
Minimum : Events Management Degree or 1-2 years experience coordinating conference & events with a Hotel or Professional Conference Management Company.
Preferred: Events Management Degree
- Events Software Program (not essential-but ability to learn and retain knowledge is essential)
- Excellent computer skills. Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Publisher
- Creative flair for designing invitations and conference booklets in Publisher
- Ability to work on own and use initiative
- Extremely organised and tidy
- Good time management
- Ability to prioritise
- Teamwork essential